Click here to find out about Sheffield BID’s current projects available to tender.
Sheffield BID is inviting expressions of interest from qualified and experienced local suppliers to join its procurement framework. If you’re a local business within the BID area (i.e. the City Centre), or within Sheffield City Region, then we’d like to hear from you.
Over the next five years (to March 2020) we will have ongoing requirements in a number of areas including but not limited to:
- Business support – coaching and mentoring
- City dressing – virtual windows, smart windows, pop-up retail, soundscapes, greening
- City lighting
- Creative design – for advertising and print
- Digital – web, social media and digital technologies
- Event management
- Industrial cleaning – e.g. city centre Graffiti removal
- Legal services
- Marketing research
- Media buying and advertising
- PR – media and stakeholder relations
- Training – e.g. digital skills; customer service
If you’d like to join our list of preferred suppliers, please download the following documents:
The Pre-Qualification Questionnaire must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining the BID’s framework of suppliers is not a guarantee of work, but pre-qualified suppliers will be invited to quote first for work relevant to their skills. This is an open process and we welcome applications from businesses in the BID area and from Sheffield City Region at any time.