Delivering change together
Below are some examples of how Sheffield BID is helping local businesses with practical support, information and guidance.
- Support for new, expanding or relocating businesses with a one stop shop service.
- Support for landlords with empty retail and vacant units through the temporary transformation of space.
- Increased police support for criminal damage and retail crime through the funding of a dedicated BID police sergeant.
- Free graffiti removal and additional cleaning services for BID levy payers.
- Advice on prevention and enforcement measures relating to graffiti issues. Security reviews and access to BID security cameras where appropriate.
- Business cost savings including a free health check.
- Training – covering anti-terror and other safety areas, retail display visualisation, customer service and digital skills.
- Marketing support for collaborative projects such as Alive after 5.
- City centre events to drive trade, working in partnership with different city centre businesses.
For information on any of these services please contact the BID office.