As an alternative option to joining the Board as a non-executive board, and to help drive our activities forward, Sheffield BID is creating a group of diverse business people tasked with responding to a great many challenges and questions about how to bring innovation, vitality and the best possible customer experience to the city centre at this exciting time of both opportunity and challenge. Our peer board will:
- Provide an opportunity to be part of the shaping and change process of the city centre from a BID perspective.
- Be action orientated, coming up with ideas but also working through how to deliver them cost effectively.
- Challenge traditional ideas of city centre development and seek potential new and different opportunities in line with current thinking.
- Plan scenarios of what these might look like and their impact on the city centre.
- Offer a significant career development opportunity to companies, both levy payers and non-levy payers, who are encouraged to offer their best talent as participants.
- Become a pipeline for the recruitment of new Board members.
- Provide ideas in the form of well thought through and prioritised solutions to the Board of Directors.
- Have quarterly meetings but be expected to work on ideas and themes in between.
If you're interested in joining this group please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org